- Connectivity Based Integration, Inc was founded in 1998 by Peter Diffin and Mike Cunagin.
- CBI is an IT professional services company that focuses on long term relationships built on trust and success.
- CBI has provided professional services for numerous government agencies including: United States Department of Defense, United States Department of Veterans Affairs, United Stated Forest Service, United States Army Corps of Engineers, Federal Bureau of Investigation, United States Department of the Interior, United States Bureau of Reclamation, Alaska Native Medical Center, Environmental Protection Agency, Torrance Police Department.
- CBI has provided professional service for numerous commercial clients including: Teradata, Getgo LogMeIn, NCR, Intuit, Digital Insight, FICO, Banc of California, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, BridgePoint Education, Carrington Capital, New Century Mortgage, Agilysys, ACS, Credit Center Inc., MedFinancial, Danbury Health System, Norwich Union (United Kingdom).
Customer Engagement Model
- CBI has two different engagement models for its professional services:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, for a duration of three months or greater.
- Part-time, less than 40 hours per week, based on a block of hours to be used over a period of time.
- All engagements are governed by CBI’s approved vendor status with customer.
- Full-time engagements are initiated through the submittal of a CBI quote and the generation of a Customer Purchase Order. CBI’s time is billed bi-weekly with net terms per the Customer’s direction.
- Part-time engagements are initiated through the submittal of a CBI quote and the generation of a Customer Purchase Order. CBI bills the entirety of the PO once received with net terms. The purchased hours don’t expire and can be used at the Customer’s discretion until the purchased hours are depleted.
- Cloud Engineer – Private Cloud, Public Cloud including AWS, Azure, and Google.
- Devops Engineer – Automation, coding, scripting, Terraform, GitHub, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Network Architect – Evaluate and design network infrastructure for Data Center, WAN, LAN, MAN, and wireless.
- Network Engineer – Implement and support network infrastructure for Enterprise Data Center, WAN, LAN, MAN, and wireless.
- Network Monitoring Engineer – Implement and support network monitoring tools for fault management, performance management, and configuration management.
- Network Security Engineer – Implement and support network security infrastructure including firewalls, IPS, logging, AAA, and proxy technologies.
- Project Management – Manage IT infrastructure projects including Data Center build, migration, and consolidation.